Kokuryu Brewery Explora Set
Kokuryu Brewery Explora Set offers a sampling of 2 unique polish ratio sake varieties from the esteemed Kokuryu Brewery in Fukui Prefecture, featuring 1.8L bottle of Premium Junmai Ginjo & Junmai Sake with varying degrees of rice polishing. Experience the exceptional taste of these highly-rated sakes from Sake Online.
- Aroma / Taste : A tantalizing nose filled with hints of roasted coffee, mint, salt water taffy, tropical flowers, grapes, and honey. This extremely well-balanced sake achieves the near impossible of being both expansive in character, and clean in feeling. There are hints of fruits, minerals, and caramel, but also peek-a-boo layers of grains and umami. Almost sweet and savory at once, with a dry quick finish.
- Taste Profile : Semi Rich-bodied, Dry Finish
- Alcohol Volume : 15.5%
- Alcohol : Fukui Prefecture, Japan
2) Kuzuryu Junmai Sake (Click here for image & Description)
- Aroma / Taste : This pure rice sake is made by fermenting Gohyakumangoku rice from Fukui Prefecture, which has a polished rice ratio of 65%, at a low temperature. The alcohol content is 14.5%, which is lower than other Kokuryu products. While retaining the rice flavor typical of pure rice sake, it is extremely easy to drink. Once you drink it, you'll never forget its beautiful fruity and nutty aroma, and the well-balanced bitterness with umami. Not only can you enjoy it hot, which is unique to Kuzuryu, but you can also enjoy it crisply chilled.
- Taste Profile : Medium-bodied, Dry
- Alcohol Volume : 14.5%
- Alcohol : Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan