- Sales price(tax included):
「Pick up only in Melbourne」
JUICY & TASTY Ebi (Prawn) Gyoza with Japanese style thin skins!!!
Enjoy the easty cooking gyoza at home.
1. Place gyoza on a heated pan and pour water to cover meat part.
2. Put lid on and steam until the water is almost gone.
3. Take off lid and pour sesame oil or any cooking oil and heat up little bit to make the skin crispy. and this process makes easier to remove gyoza from pan.
- Plain Flour, Prawn, Cabbage, Brown Onion, Salt, Rice Wine, Black Pepper, Mayonnaise, Sesame Oil, Prawn Paste, Paprica Powder. Allergen: Seafood, Gluten and Sesame, and may contain traces of Treenuts and Fish.