- Sales price(tax included):
JUICY & TASTY pork Gyoza with Japanese style thin skins!!!
Enjoy the easty cooking gyoza at home.
1. Place gyoza on a heated pan and pour water to cover meat part.
2. Put lid on and steam until the water is almost gone.
3. Take off lid and pour sesame oil or any cooking oil and heat up little bit to make the skin crispy. and this process makes easier to remove gyoza from pan.
- Plain Flour, Cabbage, Pork Mince, Pork Fat Mince, Onion, Chive, Oyster Sauce, Garlic, MSG, Rice Wine, Sugar, Kelp Extract, Beef Fat Mince, Ginger, Fish and Mushroom Extract, Salt, Chicken Stock, Black Pepper, Chili Powder