- Sales price(tax included):
Ikkonhai Rappa (Guinomi)
We have changed the shape of the drinking vessel in a fun way.
"The way of enjoying liquor is each person.
Please enjoy each good point with drinking to refresh, tipple, the smell, the taste.
A cool, dry "Rappa."
Because of the mouth opened shape, liquor gradually opens around a tongue.
To the person who wants to enjoy aroma and taste.
Liquor is now happily when we have changed the shape of drinking vessel.
How to drink
1. The liquor prepares normal temperature or a cold.
2. At first let's flow the liquor into the straight form.
3. Pour rule of thumb is on the outside of the glaze border. You must not fill it to the brim.
4. Please close your eyes, and be conscious of form of the liquor which is in the mouth little by little.
5. Let's try it while transferring the liquor in the order trumpet, wanguri, bud.