Ikkonhai ～ for sake lover ～20 Nov 2015
We have changed the shape of the drinking vessel in a fun way.
I introduce a method to drink liquor more deliciously.
In addition, I introduce four kinds of cups of that purpose.
A cool, dry "trumpet" Delicious well. Liquor spreads in the mouth fully.
Because of the mouth opened shape, liquor gradually opens around a tongue.
To the person who wants to enjoy aroma and taste.
"Tsubomi" which wants to protect Fruity and is delicious. You can taste it at the tip of the tongue little by little while being fragrant.
Because of the narrow mouth shape, you feel a liquor little in the tip of tongue. To the person who wants to enjoy slowly both the fragrance and the taste well.
Gluttonous "Wanguri" Mellow and is delicious. You can taste good flavor in the middle of the tongue.
Because of the big mouth shape, the waist is stretched, you feel the liquor comes in rolling in the middle of tongue. To the person who wants to enjoy the taste more attractive and mellowness
"Straight" in the drinker Delicious clearly. Liquor reaches the depths of the mouth immediately.
Because of the mouth high and narrow shape, liquor goes to the depths of tongue smoothly.
Aftertaste is refreshing.
To the person who wants to enjoy refreshing.
How to drink ～ Liquor is now happily when we have changed the shape of drinking vessel.
1. The liquor prepares normal temperature or a cold.
2. At first let's flow the liquor into the straight form.
3. Pour rule of thumb is on the outside of the glaze border. You must not fill it to the brim.
4. Please close your eyes, and be conscious of form of the liquor which is in the mouth little by little.
5. Let's try it while transferring the liquor in the order trumpet, wanguri, bud.